|The best Technology Blog Banner|
It is coming down to the wire for the list of Nominees for 2011’s Jamaica Blog Awards for which Our blog has been nominated.
The results are slated for this Sunday January 15, 2012 where nominees will know their fate While we can only give a view of what the winners for the categories for which we are involved will look like.
Here is our predictions:
Best Technology Blog
The best Technology blog category has 4 blogs nominated in the category with that of :
- and our Previous Domain yahja.blogspot.com
|Image via Wikipedia|
Its fair to judge that we are not ruling out Siliconcaribe which continues to do its best, Samswebguide and our own Yahja but its fair Prediction that Geezam will be the fair winner.
Again this category comes with the list of four blogs which might be at times unknown[not including our self in the unknown but it might be truth] to the writer but one can only predict from the list who the likely winner will be:
- Constructive thoughts presents very medium coverage of the matter but great thoughts.
- It fair judgement being Yahja that yahja needed to cover much more news/current affairs issues during that time hence we might rule our selves out in a small way.
- Jamaica page seems to be the ultimate news/current affairs nominee and one might give them the Trophy as the winner and just end it. It has moderate design, post to date have no comments, 506 Facebook fans and 1,623 Followers on Twitter.
- while moneymax101 fair to judge might be a possible compromise based on what we can see.
|The best News/Current Affairs Blog Banner|
There is the sad face of those who where either not nominated or not aware of the awards in its second year of running. Onlike its first year we have seen a minuscule list of sponsors compared to the first awards bck in 2011 for the JBA 2010 awards. Its fair to say that the organizers might want to add a little extra promotion next time around.
We can only wait and see who the winners will be aftr thier unveiling tomarrow.
Source: Jamaica Blog Awards