Todays trading saw 20 stocks of which 10 advanced, 6 declined and 4 traded firm.
No Trading activity:
For more data check out the Daily Summary.
- JSE’s 12th Annual Best Practices Awards – Guest Speaker Mrs. Therese Turner-Jones
- ISP Finance Services Limited Appoints Business Development Manager
- National Commercial Bank Ja. Ltd. Completes Securitization of Merchant Voucher Receivables
- National Commercial Bank Ja. Ltd. Trading in Shares
- Caribbean Producers Jamaica Limited Trading in Shares
- JMMB Group Limited Trading in Shares
Dasia from Kingston Technical High school has fell to 2nd place on the leaderboard seeing the return of Andre K to the top with a portfolio valued $109,796.80 JMD.
Our portfolio saw a huge drop from 9th place to the 15th position valued at $101,029.00 JMD.
Our Portfolio has seen an overall drop 1.58% to a 1.03% gain due in large part our long term holding PTL.
I won’t be marking any changes to the portfolio just as yesterday.
See you tomorrow when we take another look at the Jamaica Stock Exchange.
DISCLAIMER: this does not constitute as financial and/or investment advice. BITVoxy is in no way associated with the Jamaica Stock Exchange or/and any of its subsidiaries unless explicitly stated as such.