The JSE StockShot is our previously daily, Now weekly Report overview of the Jamaica Stock Exchange‘s trading activity, News surrounding the Market and our experience trading via the Jamaica Stock Exchange Public Game 2016-17.
No Trading summary until our next report.
- Key Insurance Company Limited – Board Resignation and Appointment
- ISP Finance Services Limited Marketing Manager Resigns
- JSE High School Stock Market Game
- Eppley Limited Extends Closing Date of Preference Share Offer
- Kingston Wharves Limited Considers Dividend Payment
- Blue Power Group Limited Unaudited Financial Statements for the Six Months Ended October 31, 2016
- Barita Investments Limited Appoints Alternate Director
- Honey Bun (1982) Limited Audited Financial Statements 30 September 2016
Andre k leads with a portfolio value of $111,050.53 JMD while Dasia from Kingston Technical High school has fell to 2nd place. Our portfolio saw a huge drop from 15th place to the 16th position valued at $101,936.00 JMD.
Our Portfolio has seen an uptick from 1.03% to a 1.94%.
I have not made any changes to the portfolio during the review period.
See you at the end of the week when we take another look at the Jamaica Stock Exchange.
DISCLAIMER: this does not constitute as financial and/or investment advice. BITVoxy is in no way associated with the Jamaica Stock Exchange or/and any of its subsidiaries unless explicitly stated as such.